At Altus we understand that your financial management tool is key to meeting your organizations needs not just for today, but the future as well. That is why we are pleased to offer you a complimentary opportunity to plan your solutions future direction while taking into account strategic initiatives that your organization may have. Titled the 'Business Solution Roadmap Tool', this exercise includes a series of questions that help to determine the direction you should take your solution while still keeping budgetary constraints and proper solution planning in mind.
Key benefits of this process include:
- Ability to determine areas for improvement within your existing product.
- Understand potential new product or new features/functionality that will meet a specific business requirement or process.
- Provides insight on your solution for up to 5 years in the future.
- Uncover needs by user/departments to extend your solution into new business areas.
- Develop an overall plan that can be referred to annually for budget and timeline considerations.
- Where a specific project is being considered (implementation of HRIS for example) this tool can help to focus on the functionality that is important to you.
This process is effective because we engage staff from several departments including Finance, IT and where applicable, HRIS. Using their knowledge of your organizations goals we ask questions that will drill down to the specific requirements within key business areas, including:
- Business Intelligence (BI)
- Financial Management
- Human Resources (HRIS)
- Risk Management
- Specific Organizational Needs
- And even, Upgrade Potential
If you are interested in more information on this process, click here for a detailed fact sheet. Otherwise, please contact Diana Budreau at firstname.lastname@example.org. She would be pleased to review the process and answer any additional questions you may have.