For over 15 years, Sheri Chaney Jones has improved government agencies, nonprofits, and small businesses through the use of performance management, evaluation, and organizational behavior best practices. Her experience and expertise has transformed measurement cultures and as a result, saved public dollars, improved outcomes, demonstrated effectiveness, and increased revenues.
By developing a measurement culture and using data collection and analysis, Sheri has helped one client turn a $420,000 loss into a $420,000 gain. A successful project with another client resulted in a program savings of approximately $100,000 a year; and yet another client saw an annual savings of $250,000,000 in Medicaid spending.
Sheri is the President of Measurement Resources Company and author of Impact & Excellence published by Jossey-Bass in 2014. At The Ohio State University, Sheri teaches a course on creating measurement cultures as part of the Certified Public Manager’s Program. Sheri earned a M.A. in Industrial and Organizational Psychology from Central Michigan University and a B.S. with distinction in Psychology from The Ohio State University.
Keynote Topic: Measure It! Turning Data into Dollars
In this high-energy, 45-minute keynote, Sheri Chaney Jones will present the importance of developing a high-performance culture for greater overall organizational impact. Inspiring research from Impact & Excellence will be shared around how social sector organizations who establish these goals are more successful at achieving impact and raising more dollars. The goal will be to present the ideal “mindset” for the day. Participants will learn that this is fun, can be accomplished with any size organization, and will lead to positive results. I’ll share practical strategies that will allow volunteer coordinators and social sector leaders use data to increase revenues, strengthen relationships with funders, engage more volunteers, and prove their social return on investment and impact to the world.
- Discover how to use data and outcomes to increase effective operations and generate new sources of partnerships and funding.
- Define success measures and learn proven strategies to effectively measure impact and outcomes.
- Move toward the creation of solid organizational structures that are the foundation of performance cultures.
This keynote is perfect for nonprofit leaders who are looking to:
- Improve their quantifiable measures of outcome and impact
- Clarify where to start, how to best measure impact, and how to demonstrate an organization’s value beyond money raised and/or profit
- Prove how an organization is changing lives and circumstances
- Quantify outcomes to attract more volunteers, donors and grant dollars
- Understand the numbers to focus on to effectively manage operations
Have registered for Alliance yet? What are you waiting for?
** Special Giveaway!!** The first 75 people to arrive at our Technology Mixer on Thursday night will get a copy of Sheri's book ($38 value) that you can get her to autograph!