We’re proud to announce the nominees for the Alliance 2017 Customer Awards!
For the past few years, we have presented awards to our valued customers at our annual conference. We greatly appreciate everything our clients do, and these awards are a way for us to thank them for their efforts in their implementations, cooperation, and positive contributions to society. These customers and their nominations were truly exceptional, and their accomplishments should be viewed as examples of technological excellence in nonprofit, education, and public sector organizations everywhere.
And this year’s nominees are:
The Impact Award: This award is presented to a client whose solution has had the greatest impact on their organization by improving operations or process efficiency and effectiveness, and services that impacted their social cause and community benefit.
- King's University College: This client is nominated for showing great improvements in earlier implementation and continued to benefit them with additional features, making student billings easier and more accessible.
- Legislative Assembly of Ontario: They have used our solution in an unique and impactful way to enable implementation of WebApps across the organization , catering to non-business requirements; this has had, and will continue to have, a huge impact on the organization.
- Robin Hood Association: Their implementation of our automated scheduling solution has had a large impact on administration efficiency, making their jobs less stressful and less time consuming.
- International Development Research Centre : Adapting to new, personalized systems with ease, they have transformed their operations to be more flexible, efficient, and effective.
The Innovate Award: This award goes to a client whose innovative use of technology has benefited the organization in many ways and has led them to become a technology leader in their sector.
- York Region District School Board: Their innovative use of our solution has reduced their cost of procurement and increased purchasing efficiency.
- International Development Research Centre: The IDRC team tackled the challenge of replacing old systems, worked with our team to finalize the design, and managed business process change impacts with their organization.
- District of Nipissing Social Services Administration: Alongside creating their own instructional videos for the solutions staff would use, the DNSSAB team developed a strategy to ensure staff was supported through the process of implementing portals.
- Grey Bruce Health Unit: Always trying to find new, innovative ways to use our products, they used a simplified inventory solution to make their procurement process more straightforward and made it easier to track all of their inventory.
- Canadian Museum of History: They demonstrated their ability to leverage technology to achieve desired end-state products, overcoming challenges and issues along the way.
The Customer of the Year Award: This is awarded to the client that has gone above and beyond in every sense, and has made the greatest impact in regards to their mission and the lives they serve in 2016.
- Kenora Association for Community Living: They have embraced our solutions in order to drive meaningful changes in the organization with the aim to improve service and reportability.
- Right to Play: With their mission of bringing individuals and communities together, they have used our solutions to help advance their organization and to help meet their goals.
- International Development Research Centre: With the support of our solutions, they were able to simplify and standardize processes and adopting industry best practices in order to accomplish their mission.
- Huron-Perth Catholic District School Board: While always doing business in a friendly and professional manner, they welcome new ideas in order to improve their services.
- TVO: In 2016, they were able to reach their goal of creating and implementing fun new ways for students to learn with the assistance of our CRM solutions.
Thank you to all of our amazing customers and congratulations to all of the nominees. We look forward to announcing the winners at the Customer Awards Luncheon on January 26th during our Alliance 2017 conference.
Haven't registered yet? It's not too late to sign up.