We’re proud to announce the nominees for the Altus Alliance 2016 Customer Awards!
For the past few years, we have presented awards to our valued customers at our annual conference. These awards are a way for us to thank our clients for their efforts in their implementations and upgrades, cooperation, and positive contributions to society as a whole. And this year’s nominees are:
The Leadership Award: This award is presented to an Altus customer who leads by example, excels within their peer group, and has developed a strong voice within their community and sector.
- Bruce-Grey Catholic District School Board: For their leadership in attending user conferences, and promoting technology and the implementation of Altus software within the Catholic school board community.
- TV Ontario (TVO): The staff at TVO are dedicated, focused, and they willingly share their success with other nonprofits.
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of Canada: With their clear objectives and exceptional project management skills, BBBSC excels in the nonprofit sector.
- Action Group: For having a strong voice in their sector, including hosting sector meetings in Alberta.
The Impact Award: This award recognizes an Altus customer whose solution has had the greatest impact on their organization through either improving operations or process efficiency & effectiveness, and/or services that impacted their social cause and community benefit.
- Right to Play: Nominated for their continual efforts in using play to educate and empower youth to overcome the effects of poverty, conflict, and disease in disadvantaged communities.
- Robin Hood Association: They have implemented multiple Altus products to continue to improve their operational efficiency.
- Rainy River District School Board: RRDSB continue to positively impact their organization with their vision to lower the administrative burdens on their staff using the Altus Finance solution.
- Brampton Caledon Community Living: With their implementation of CRM, BCCL have improved their operations to better support their clients.
The Partnership Award: With the Partnership Award, we would like to recognize a customer that has demonstrated a strong commitment to Altus and Microsoft technology and services, is a source of continual feedback to Altus, and shares their learning with other customers.
- Waterloo Catholic District School Board: By participating in our client advisory board, their staff continue to show a strong commitment to Altus.
- Futurpreneur Canada: With their leveraging of various Altus and Microsoft technologies, Futurpreneur have demonstrated the value they place on our partnership.
- Bruce-Grey Catholic District School Board: For their active participation in Altus circles and sharing of their positive experience within community circles.
- Mennonite Foundation of Canada: The MFC have been a exceptionally dedicated to our organization, having put forth maximum effort to complete complex implementations.
The Innovation Award: This award is given to a customer whose innovative use of technology delivers measurable benefits to their organization.
- Agriculture Adaptation Council: Using CRM, their staff has positively transformed their organization's processes.
- The Royal Conservatory of Music: Having added an automated web integration to their Altus solution, they have made significant steps forward in terms of their online sales and order fulfillment processes.
- Ontario College Application Services: For their openness to upgrading their existing solutions to stay ahead of the curve.
- The District of Thunder Bay Social Services Administration Board: By developing extensions to their reporting capabilities and making use of Jet Reports, they have been an innovator in terms of using reporting tools to better track employee information.
Thank you to all of our amazing customers and congratulations to all of the nominees. We look forward to revealing the winners at the Customer Awards Gala on Thursday, February 4th during Altus Alliance 2016. Haven't registered for Altus Alliance 2016? It's not to late to sign up.