Did you know Microsoft Office 365 provides your complete office solution in the cloud? It’s true, allowing you to access what you need, when you need it from wherever you are.
We think it’s an amazing productivity suite and are hosting a webinar next week about Office 365 titled “4 Ways to Elevate Your Non-Profit with Office 365”, to give attendees a deeper understanding of the Office 365 solution and what it can offer. We’ll also be covering plans and pricing options – including what non-profits get for free. Speaking of free, so is our webinar so why not reserve your place now!
If you’d like a sneak peek of what will be covered in our webinar, read on!
Microsoft Office 365 is more than just email, you also get online document storage and file sharing, online meetings, a private social network, Office desktop apps, Office mobile, Office online, and much more.
So, how do all these features elevate your organization?
1. Work whenever, wherever
Modernize your productivity by giving your staff the ability to access their documents and data from anywhere, on any device, at any time.
- Install Office applications on up to 5 PCs or Macs per user as well as unlimited Office mobile and Office online usage
- Have access to your documents from anywhere using OneDrive
- What happens when your computer dies? Use Outlook from ANY web browser
- Make use of the full HD video meetings, view PowerPoints or a shared screen, and try out the real-time white-boarding feature
- Speaking of real-time, you can update and collaborate in documents in real-time (with options to share the document either internally with staff or externally with constituents)
2. Reach your constituents
Get your organization noticed;
- Communicate using a professional business email domain
- Share documents externally with partners or constituents (that can be updated in real-time)
- Manage your organizations website – design, publish and update your organizations website with no need for developers or web designers
3. Maximize your impact
Focus on your organizations mission by streamlining your IT process, saving them time. Office 365 also offers:
- Protection against spam and malware
- Back up files through OneDrive
- 99.9% uptime guarantee
4. Invest in what's next
Having your organization in the cloud allows you to maximize your technology investment:
- You can spend less (or nothing – non-profits get certain plans for free) and grow your organization more with an abundance of features
- One of the many advantages of being on a cloud solution is that you’re always on the latest release – as upgrades to Office 365 come out, you get them!
Be sure the register for the upcoming webinar so you can get an even deeper understanding of the solution and ask your questions.